Friday, December 17, 2010

Time to Catch Up!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. So much has gone on.  My iron levels have finally risen and are holding steady. My platelet count is bouncing around but has not hit the "danger zone" yet so all is good there.  Today I am 36 weeks!  Amazing how fast time has gone by and that we have 4 or less weeks left.  At my appointment yesterday, she is still measuring right on track which is great.

So over the last month, I had a fabulous little shower with my girlfriends hosted by Shannon B. The theme was Dr. Seuss.  Check out the super cute cake pops and goodies we had.





The day after my shower we headed to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving to spend time with my side of the family. We had a great visit with the temperatures being over 80 for most of the visit.  The only negative was I only brought 2 t-shirts as the weather channel had said it was going to be cold. Needless to say those 2 shirts got worn a lot!

After we returned home it was December and so began our Christmas parties, cookie exchanges, etc.  We had our annual Christmas party with KC & JC.  It was very entertaining this year and we had a great turnout considering the weather was nasty. Amazingly we are done with all of our parties until January and now just have a week to relax before Christmas.  My goal this week is really to put the finishing touches on the nursery, I am having a terrible time finding a lampshade that I like that doesn't cost a fortune. We'll see what I can come up with.